George Soros presented at the INET conference this weekend and offered some very good comments on Europe. Among the important points he makes:
- The Euro is a broken currency system in its current construct.
- The peripheral nations have been rendered to 3rd world status.
- The Euro users are essentially indebted in a foreign currency.
- The political dynamic is going to destroy the Euro
- The European union is at risk of dissolution.
- The Euro doesn’t have to collapse.
- Europe needs to come together and take extraordinary actions to resolve the crisis.
Watch the full video here: